Observations

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sharing received

Being present in the good work of sharing me: humbly - I can't tie up my life in a simple outline -carefully - still treading lightly in a prayer to not wound. The words came our right - oh what love God has lavished upon us! The timing was right - I felt it and was prepared with my dedication.

It was hard to look up, to look in the circled faces and I was trembling. It was cold and I like warm. But I was doing good work and after emotions surprised us, the ignored faces helping and me daring, I looked up, searching.

And they were all there. Not smiling as I was used to and comfortable with. But there. The unnamed fear of being ignored, left. Faces were trying to understand - oh what love. Face were set in concentration and the work of redoing perceptions and scema - oh the love. Each face was present and attentive, all unique.

An illusion of prostitution gracefully shown to be a non-issue as my love gift was safely received by love attention. 'Tis an honor to receive, 'tis an honor to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home