Observations

Thursday, February 22, 2007

back-up plans change

Hey bro,

I guess I always figured the farm as a second home and that maybe even as early as this fall I could be working near there, living there with Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Ralph.

But the ditches are being covered over, according to Dad.

I'd never considered, I've never wanted to consider, housing developments coming to the Heights.

It puts a stop on my heart.

At the same time, my heart is pulled at Dad's words of home. Am I needed there, and more Is there a mission?

Maybe we could buy some property together, maybe we could have a place in the city and a place in the country. Maybe there could be a community.

Thanks for praying with me. I don't even know what I want but you remember my heart. Thanks, bro.

I love you, and Brenda and Mom and Dad.

Keep dreaming.

"God, why are you putting up obvious road blocks? Is there some other way you want us to try. For now, I know only prayer: the need for direction and you."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home