Observations

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fat Tuesday listed

Tuesday, Fat Tuesday

I passed my final ETS (Math!) PRAISE THE LORD

Spent a lovely evening with Mandy and her family. Carissa is talking! and comes to me! She snuggled in my arms and I was so blessed. God, do you feel the same when I come to you, smiling into you, trusting and relaxing, just being?

Today was a good day at school – starting off with a song, diffusing any anxiety.

Last night was so good of a time with Irene. She loves food, is a great cook and revels in the strong flavors. She layered onions and lemon atop Alaska Salmon. I brought the chocolate chip bar cookies I had made and they were much appreciated. Irene is still busy with her part-time job and many volunteer opportunities, so she doesn’t get around to making pies or desserts much. The mint chocolate chip ice cream went nicely with the cookies. Merritt showed me some of the slides of Alaska which he has been organizing. And Irene and I had such a wonderful time of sharing and prayer.

Tonight I have not had a time of devotions like I had planned – oh and I just remembered the laundry. Will have to switch it to the drier with one of the last drier sheets I received my junior year in college – haven’t had to buy one yet – and let it sit dry overnight

I really do like The Lake House the more I ponder it and . . . . Dawn claims that I am a serial movie watcher.

Tomorrow is lent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home