Observations

Thursday, July 13, 2006

learning to study

discipline

I just hadn't practiced strict discipline of my time for, . . . years, it seems.
I prayed, I knew I needed and we started:

3:00 finish reading Multiple-Intelligences chapter 2
fast paced
3:15 hole-punch morning's papers, walk
3:20 MI Ch3 I finished covered Ch3 in 25 minutes!
3:45 walk and email Angie & Brett - Happy 4th Anniversary!!!
variety
4:00 MI Ch9
4:30 re-evaluate
success
At this boint, I had actually been successful in keeping to my plan. As I figured out a second plan, to finish before dinner, this time I kept the things I wanted to finish at the forefront in my mind rather than just following time schedules.
Before 6pm and dinner, I'd like to finish chapter 4 and 5 in MI and write my 502 weekly reflection paper. I could throw in a break to search the library book shelves for Christy by Catherine Marshall, if I wanted. Well, I finished with 4 and went on to 5 without a break, typed my paper and saved it with 7 minutes to spare. Did I read the time right? Yep, 5:53pm.

And now to bed - hopefully the garlic cloves beside my bed will keep away the mosquitos tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home