Observations

Monday, July 10, 2006

awsome people

I guess it's only fitting, but I am still surprised each time I think about the wonder of it all.
I have been placed in a corhort of fun, experienced, intelligent and supportive people. Not only do they each have so much to add to the discussion from their own backgrounds, they are quick to come to class prepared and ready to participate. And so affirming. I've got to get to reading, I want to learn as much as I can to contribute to our discussions tomorrow.

I've already figured out a plan for my new 502 Perspectives class - teach about measurement by making up units of measure, then asking my classmates to find the distance of the quickest route between the library, post office, Bruin's Den, Steven's Center Financial Aid front desk, and the clock tower stuck on 6:35. figured that out before dinner today! Oh, mom, I did eat a good dinner: taco salad with chicken flavored in elephant garlic and vinegar. Mmmm. I'm full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home