Observations

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

we're racing!

This afternoon was saved by the idea to race and two willing components. I really wasn't sure what we were supposed to be doing (downfall of productivity) but between the three of us, we figured out a plan. Shelly typed the first two page-shots, Heidi typed all of 2.4, and I followed up with the rest of 2 and the start of 3. Our 2.0 section will not be original but it doesn't have to be, and our drafts were completed before we left class. Heidi pointed out that I am against drafts -ha, ha - but I'll make exceptions when it comes to my education.

I passed my advanced math test right on the nose (PTL!)
but, I didn't pass the Spanish - quite unexpected.
So I'm checking into the ramifications. I got my picture in the newspaper, though, and am paying lots of money, so maybe I won't be kicked out of the MAT program completely.

Lost my cellphone this evening. Not sure where it could be. Over the last few days, I have been remembering how I've seen God provide for me so far and wanted to be intentional to trust God in upcoming situations. Well, here is one, again, unexpected, so if you could pray that I will trust, that would be awesome! The best thing God has helped me to do in response to loosing the cellphone, is to write down reminders of how God has helped in the past - reminders of who God is - powerful and loving, caring for me, providing my needs and excited to love me.

God, I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home