Observations

Monday, October 23, 2006

Do muslim's pledge allegiance to the flag?

Is lunch short for luncheon? Does it have an upper-class connotation?

Shall I come down hard on students?

Why did I take it personally when C. asked me if I would wait if they talked the entire class period? Why did I pick the battle with her? Why does she act like she does? What am I doing to reinforce her actions/reactions? What can I do differently? What questions can I act?

What am I doing wrong in my approach to 100% participation? Is waiting just capitulation?

Weren't periods 1 and 2 great!?

Why do students have to push boundaries after they get me on their side?

How can I use activities that promote exploration? Is it the activity that is special or will any old activity do? What kind of attitude toward learning, toward students, must I have?

Can I get the lab for December 9th?

Will my lesson plans go as planned?

Why does the classroom management part of teaching drain my life? Didn't I know anything before teaching? Is this role just different? Am I stripped of power? Why do I feel that way as a student teacher?

Are these even the right questions?

1 Comments:

  • As a student teacher as well, I can say, Yes, you are asking the right questions! Hang in there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home